Walaupun Dr Razman kata takkan masuk kalau da ada yang salin, aku nak gak post kat sini.. kot2 la admin nak bg aku emel gak.. haha.. anyway ni post first aku..
Food Quality Control
To protect the public against health hazards and fraud in the preparation, sale and use of foods
1. Ensure that all food preparation, sale and storage is safe and hygienic.
2. Ensure that all food materials sold are:
(i) free from contamination and food additives which is not required or fraudulent.
(ii) compliance with the established legislation and regulations.
(iii) labeled and advertised in a clear and not misleading manner.
3. ensure that all food imported into the country is safe and in compliance with Food Act 1983 and Food Regulations 1985.
4. Ensure that food consignments exported by the country is in compliance with the regulations imposed by the importing countries.
5. Ensure that the public receives sufficient information on food safety aspect.
courtesy: mezro's N97
Biostatistics Workshop No. 1/2017
1 week ago