LC (Dr Dahlia) - 26yo, G2P1, @ 38/52 plus 2 days, with history of secondary subfertility, admitted for IOL in view of GDM under s/c insulin, antenatally she diagnosed GDM at 9/52 POA complicated with symptomatic UTI treated with antibiotic, vaginal candidiasis not on Rx and asymptomatic mild anemia
1. Normal value MOGTT, BSP, frequency of BSP
2. What investigation u want to do in view of her dx of GDM at 9/52 - HbA1C, detailed scan
3. Complication of GDM - antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum (maternal, fetal)
4. When patient first admitted what do u want to do?
5. When u want to do IOL?
6. How u want to assess pt before IOL?
SC (Dr Suhaiza) - G4P3, with 1 previous scas due to PP type 4 (there's Foleys catheter tag at her ber)
Abdomen - normal exccept 1 well-healed suprapubic scar
1. Why patient was admitted? - IOL...what indication? (Post date, underlying medical prob maybe)
2. How to counsel for trial of scar in this patient? Do u want to recommend her for SVD or LSCS? Why? - SVD provided that baby is not big, no evidence CPD, prev successful trial of scar...
3. Complication of IOL? - uterine hyperstimulation, uterine rupture, failed IOL, cord prolapse, risk of PPH
4. Do u think this patient has PP? why? - no because normal lie, fetal head has engaged...
Biostatistics Workshop No. 1/2017
1 month ago