Subject: URGING THE ADMINISTRATION TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION ON UNSOLVES WELFARE ISSUES
URGING THE ADMINISTRATION TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION ON UNSOLVES WELFARE ISSUES
24 January 2011 (Monday)
International Islamic University Malaysia
UNSOLVED WELFARE ISSUES OF IIUM, WE URGE FOR ACTION
1) STUDENTS' REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL 2009/2010 or SRC is the main student body, which play a vital role to cater the students' welfare as well as to fulfill students' rights in IIUM itself. The ultimate goal is to become a leading student body by striving for a more conducive environment for students to develop and hence enable the students to realize the mission and ideas of the university as stated in its Triple ICE.
2) The "Unsolved welfare Issues in IIUM" is the summary of comments, suggestions, complaints, critics and dissatisfactions from IIUM students regarding four major problems which are Security, Facilities, Academic and Financial, and Biah Solehah. The comments were received in many ways by SRC such as from DTE (Down to Earth), survey form, face to face complaint, Facebook, e-mail and etc.
3) All of these issues had been brought up by the current SRC (session 2009/2010) and even the SRC before them (session 2008/2009) to the IIUM administration. Besides, there were meetings and discussions being held between SRC and administration. In fact, the students themselves have voiced out on the similar point during Admin-Student Dialogue organized by SRC. Thus, SRC 2009/2010, as the voice of students, it is our responsibility to urge the administration to take immediate action on the unsolved welfare issues brought up.
4) This memorandum is supported by leaders from Kulliyyah Based Society (KBS), Mahallah Representative Committee (MRC), clubs and associations in IIUM
Therefore, WE, the IIUM leaders urged the IIUM Administration
1) To give full attention and immediate action for those issues listed.
2) We demand the authority to have some discussion with the students before imposing or making any important decision regarding student welfare and education.
3) We demand the authority to inform the students on any matters related to Ministry of Higher Education's implementation.
4) We dishonor any appointed seats arrangement since it against the constitution of IIUM.
5) We humbly request from your good self to response on these four issues within three months.
For further information, kindly visit http://www.facebook.com/l/dbe00iEZgiA811ItF8n1e0hbSOA;src-iium.blogspot.com. Please disseminate this referendum to all IIUM students. You can publish this referendum through your blog, website, Facebook, etc.
"Joining Hands for the Betterment of IIUM"
PERANGI STIGMA DALAM PSIKIATRI BERMULA DALAM DIRI
10 hours ago